Wednesday 6 February 2013

Outfit Post - Prancing in Paisley

paisley outfit
owl necklacecolourful nail arthair style side pony tail
outfit post
urban outfitters skirt
Paisley Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Top - Topshop
Shoes - Brantano
Aztec Print ButtonRing - Claireabellemakes
Owl Necklace - A present from a friend

Here we go, I'm going to try another outfit post. This time though, I have enlisted the help of my trusty boyfriend Chris!

Do you ever feel that one new item of clothing can breathe life into your whole wardrobe? Well thats how I feel about this skirt!  It was a Christmas present from Chris' parents and I absolutely love it! It has forced me to dig deep into my wardrobe and drag out some tops that I haven't worn for years! I bought this top a really long time ago in the Topshop sale, but it matches the colour of the skirt perfectly!

I don't wear skirts very often but this one is so comfortable I want to wear it all the time! Also it is very good for twirling in. Evidence below...


I'm also getting more into my jewelry lately, as people keep giving me wonderful gifts! The lovely button ring was sent to me from Claire from Claireabellemakes as a thank you for guest posting on her blog while she was away. What a sweet heart! She even chose me the Aztec fabric especially, as she knows how fond I am of an Aztec print!

The owl necklace was given to me for my birthday by one of my best friends, and I think it is ever so sweet. I've also recently been given another owl necklace which is just as lovely but totally different from another friend. So i am sure that will be making an appearance soon too.

I tried something a bit different with my hair too. I just put it in a side pony, then I took a section of hair and wound it around the hair tie, then tucked it in round the back. It was easy to do and kept it all out of my face for the day, so I will definitely be trying that again!

Laura xXx

17 comments:

  1. Those nails are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! Love a twirly skirt, I'm the opposite and am rarely found in trousers! Your Claireabellemakes ring is gorgeous too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i would like to try your way round more often! I just need some more shoes to go with it!

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and I am so happy I did. This outfit is amazing and looks darling on you!

    I look forward to getting to know you and reading more!

    Brittany Michelle
    blog.thesapphirebee.com stop by and say hey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany, thanks so much. I will definitely drop by :)

      Delete
  4. Nothing quite like twirling in a skirt :) I also just love what you've done with your nails! i don't have the patience!

    www.queenieandthedew.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think i have a nail painting addiction :s

      Delete
  5. Ooh a fab fab fab outfit post! The skirt is right up my street too. Gorgeous colour. So glad you liked the ring, I'll be listing those in my shop this weekend :)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute isn't it! I think they do them in other colours and I am tempted to buy them all! So glad the ring has made its way to your shop, I'm sure they will go down well!

      Delete
  6. This is one of the cutest outfits I have seen recently! I love that skirt and I love the colour of the top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kindof worried that they wouldn't match, but I like lots of colours so I thought it wouldn't matter! Glad you like them :)

      Delete
  8. That skirt is amazing! The entire outfit works so well, and I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your whole outfit is so cute, but I really love the owl necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena