Monday 4 February 2013

Look! It's me!

portrait

































You may remember a little while ago I won a fantastic competition at The Cookie button. I have been eagerly awaiting my final part of the prize, and today it arrived!  This, my friends, is a portrait of me created by the very talented Chantal of Pony Chops! What do you think?

I absolutely love it! Isn't the Pip background just the best?! If you want your very own portrait custom made you can contact Chantal at ponychopsshop@gmail.com.

I can't forget all of the other wonderful things I won including prints from the lovely Beth from Deer Little Fawn, a necklace from Ji Ji Kiki and some handmade goodies from Lu Loves Handmade. As well as a kitsch little business card holder and ring made by Sammy from The Cookie Button herself.

I'm so glad I won, what a wonderful bunch of goodies!


Laura xXx


10 comments:

  1. Yay, glad you love your goodies!
    The illustration of you is so perfect :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all fabulous! Thanks for hosting such a lovely giveaway!

      Delete
  2. Ooh wow- what a lovely group of prizes! What's the collective noun for prizes I wonder? A smile of prizes perhaps? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely go with that! I love my smile of prizes!

      Delete
  3. Great win!
    I love Beth's and Chantal's work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prizes! Lovely portrait too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you're a lucky sausage, your illustration is marvellous, love the Pip background. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena