Monday 8 July 2013

Holiday!


gold and blue triangle nail art
Today I am going on holiday! In fact I am on the plane to Turkey as we speak! Wish me luck, I'm not very fond of planes. Although, strangely, I do enjoy plane food, which is not something I seem to share in common with many other people. I will also be happy to spend the 4 hours of the flight reading Game of Thrones on my kindle!

Above you can see the nail art design I went with for my holiday, I am quite pleased with them! And yes, I am that sad that I made them match my bracelet! I got the triangle design idea from Rachel's post here.

It should be an interesting holiday as I am going away with Chris, his parents and sister, and my parents too! Plus, we are staying on a boat! Luckily I know we all get on, otherwise there could have been trouble staying in such close quarters! It's going to be a bit of an adventure, so I will be taking my camera and promise to report back.

Anyway, whilst I am away I have some very talented girlies holding the fort for me! All 4 of them have wonderful blogs which I know you will love, so if you haven't already you must check them out...

Claire from Claireabellemakes
Rachel from OhnoRachio
Erica from Caught On A Whim

I am sure you will really enjoy their posts, they have got some wondrous DIY's lined up, so get your craft box and baking ingredients at the ready! Come back on Wednesday to see Harriet's post which is a tutorial on how to make a macrame pot holder!

So long for now, I hope you all have a lovely couple of weeks while I'm away!

Laura xXx

3 comments:

  1. Have a super time! I am also one of those few people who love plane food :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday! I'm off to attempt that manicure. So gorgeous!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great holiday, your nails look great :) I'm excited for the guest posts

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena