Saturday 11 May 2013

DIY Natural Face Mask


The other day I tried out something a little different. I had seen lots of DIY facemasks online and decided to make my own out of stuff I already had in the cupboard.

Please be warned, whilst wearing this mask you WILL NOT look pretty. I actually kind of scared myself when I saw myself in the mirror, I looked like something from the blue lagoon! However, rest assured that your skin will feel silky smooth afterwards!

Ingredients
  • Half an avocado
  • I teaspoon coconut oil
  • 1 teaspoon honey
As you may know, I am a bit obsessed with avocado. I had run out of different meals to add it to, so I thought I would put it on my face instead! Anyway, all you need to do is either mash the ingredients together or mix them in a blender.

Before using the face mask, make sure you have cleansed your face thoroughly, then apply a hot wet cloth to your face to open your pores.  Leave the mask on for about 10 minutes then wash off. Now you should have lovely soft skin, hurrah!

Laura xXx



2 comments:

  1. I love coconut oil for skincare. Not sure I could stop myself eating the avocados before they made it onto my face though.. mmm...avocados... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I'm always looking for new face mask recipes. I love honey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena