Saturday 18 August 2012

Holiday Nails

While on the road in Pip I decided to brighten my nails up, as they have been bare for a while now. I used the same pattern/stickers that I used in this post, but tried out 3 new colours which I thought would go great together.

Holiday Nail Art
They weren't far off perfect, but I think I still need some practice. Next time I will take some tips from Leslie and Janet!

I used Rimmel London Lycra Pro nail varnishes. I quite like the quality of these and they seem to be quite hard wearing too. Although the brush is a little big to do small nail designs which I found quite tricky.
Nail Varnish
Supplies

Rimmel London Lycra Pro in 500 Peppermint
Rimmel London Lycra Pro in 420 Aqua Cool
Rimmel London Lycra Pro in 312 Ultra Violet
Models Own clear base coat/top coat

Have you used these polishes? What do you find works best?

Laura xXx

2 comments:

  1. A great look! The colours do work well together. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am loving my bright colours at the moment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena