Wednesday 11 July 2012

Treasure hunting

On Sunday we decided to brave the weather and pop to or local car boot to see if we could find any van accessories.  We were after a mirror, hooks, a washing up bowl and anything else that looked useful.

I didn't do very well. I came back with a hoard completely unrelated to campervans, but delightful all the same! 
I've been looking for some cheap classic movies for a while now. I managed to bag myself 3 musicals off of a lady who appeared to own every musical ever made! They are ; An American in Paris, South Pacific and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.   I also bought The Sting for 50p

The two bowls you see in the photo above actually came from the dump, I got them both for £1!
And finally these awesome lead Indian models. These were a pricey £1.50. I was a bit upset because I had seen a whole pot of plastic Cowboys and Indians which I decided to go back for, but they were gone when I got there. Disaster! 

Oh well, these are probably cooler anyway, I'm just sad they have no Cowboys to play with. I love the colours of their trousers, they are seriously trendy dudes! I have a plan for these, but shhh, it's a secret! Maybe one I will let you into eventually.

Have you guys found any bargains recently?

Laura xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena