Monday 4 June 2012

Bee-autiful!

I did warn you that there may be lots of bee photo's to come after I watched 'Vanishing of the bees' a little while ago. Well here they are! It turns out it is pretty tricky to take a photo of a bee as they are so darn fast! Most of the photos I took were of very blurry bees flying away, or in some cases I missed the bee all together! Well, at least I took 3 that are good enough to show you! 

I am quite chuffed with this picture. Check out this guys knees! I knew bees had big knees and all but Whoa!
This little bee is a bit blurry but I think his wings look really pretty so I decided to include him anyway.
Bees really are busy!

Laura xXx

1 comments:

  1. Hai,

    i think it is a bumblebee....we've lots of these little bumblebees in our garden! I love them....sorry my english is nog very good. Anyway the writing part.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena