I have returned from my trip to Turkey! But my head and legs still think I am aboard a boat! The last two mornings I have woken up swaying!
Well, I had a fantastic time and we did loads of exciting stuff as well as having a jolly good relax.
I'll keep it short but sweet by filling you in with bullet points of some of the things we did while we were away;
- Played the Pirates of the Carribean theme tune loudly whenever we set sail
- Climbed a rocky island, braving crickets, bees, bunnies and lizards! (can you see us in the second picture below?)
- Took photos of Chris jumping off the boat.
- Played at being Columbus by claiming and naming new found lands!
- Swam to the shore and collected pretty stones and sea glass.
- Followed some dolphins!
- Ate delicious mezze's.
- Lost a flip flop and a camera when jumping off the back of the boat - and then managed to retrieve them in a dramatic James Bond-esque style.
- Went on a night-time trip in Douglas the Dingy.
- Celebrated Chris's Mum's Birthday with lots of sparklers!
- Saw lampshades made of funnels, buckets and straw hats!
- Got sick for 3 nights in a row and had to rent a hotel room. This is becoming a trend, which you might notice if you read last years holiday post. It's not really a holiday unless you're sick, right?