Friday 19 April 2013

DIY Fancy Brogues

You know how much I love nail varnish right? Well, today nail varnish is going to be partnered with shoes! Cute little black brogues to be precise! I like a bit of colour and these seemed a little bland, so I thought, why not!?
The handy thing about brogues is that you already have a line to follow when painting! I picked 2 of my favourite varnish colours, but the bottles were coming to the end of their lives. Then I simply painted in the lines. It took 2 coats in total.

Below you can see how they looked before:
And here's after

I could probably have painted a little bit neater, but I think they came out great! And if I get bored I can just paint over it!

Laura xXx

6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about trying to dye some really boring brown coloured brogues I bought from Primarni last year- but nail varnish looks like a much better option! Cheers for the inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a similar DIY on one of my pair of shoes, I didn't think about using nail polishes, it's a great idea!! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! How did yours turn out?

      Delete
  3. No way do they look like a DIY job, brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena