Tuesday 11 December 2012

My New Favorite Blogs

Since I am having some time of  off work at the moment I have been discovering quite a few blogs which I absolutely love! I wanted to share them with you just incase you have not come across them yet.

1.  Say Yes To Hoboken - Written by New Yorker Liz Stanley, this blog is beautifully put together. The fun that Liz has with her family really comes across and I hope that one day when I have children life looks as good as this!

I especially love her tutorial on how to turn pine cones into Christmas decorations, the Wii U event she threw for her kids, and her DIY Russian nesting dolls, all shown below, just click the picture to link to the original post.
pine cone diywii partyrussian dolls

2. Creative Soul Spectrum - Amy at Creative Soul Spectrum has some fantastic DIY's like the one below. Who wouldn't want a gold elephant to hang their keys on!? She also has a cute little etsy shop which you can find here.
diy elephant hooks

3. Hank and Hunt - This blog is dedicated to party crafts, I am in love already! This DIY painted acorn garland is my favourite, I love the idea of creating decorations for free! I actually found this tutorial originally on the new Minted blog, which is also worth a visit, all the posts are just beautiful!
diy acorn garland
I hope these lovely blogs have inspired you today.  I'd love to hear about some of your favourite blogs too.

Laura xXx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love when people share their favourite blogs! Its the best way to finding new reads that I normally wouldn't come across.


    Thanks for sharing

    chloexx
    www.bythelock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these all look incredible!! I am definitely going to check all of those out :) Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Wrapped Up In Rainbows, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena